|Title:||<to be updated>|
|Affiliation:||Universität der Bundeswehr München|
|Supervisor:||Gabi Dreo Rodosek (UniBwM)|
|Start:||<to be updated>|
|End:||<to be updated>|
|Funding:||German Armed Forces|
Dennis Kergl is currently a Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science, which is part of the Research Center Cyber Defence "CODE" at the Bundeswehr University Munich. He holds an M.Sc. in Computer Science (2010) from the The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf. He also holds a B.Sc. in Computer Science (2009) from the same university.
PhD project description
<to be updated>
- Kergl, D., Roedler, R., & Dreo Rodosek, G. (in press: 2015, December). "Detection of zero day exploits using real-time social media streams" In Computational Aspects of Social Networks, 7th International Conference on. Springer.
- Kergl, D. (in press: 2015, November). "Enhancing network security by software vulnerability detection using social media analysis Extended Abstract" In Data Mining (ICDM), 2015 IEEE 15th international conference on. IEEE.
- Kergl, D., Roedler, R., & Seeber, S. (2014, August). "On the endogenesis of Twitter's Spritzer and Gardenhose sample streams." In Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM), 2014 IEEE/ACM International Conference on (pp. 357-364). IEEE.
Attended conference meetings, symposia e.a.
- Weißbuch-Workshop: Perspektiven der Cybersicherheit des Bundesministeriums der Verteidigung, September 17, 2015 in Berlin
- Meeting of the Medical Intelligence Expert Panel of the Committee of the Chiefs of Military Medical Services in NATO, October 6-10, 2014 in Québec, Canada
- FLAMINGO All WP Meeting, September 8-10, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain
- FLAMINGO Research WP Meeting, July 15-16, 2014 in Zurich, Switzerland
- Virtual University of Bavaria (vhb) Workshop, May 21, 2014 in Bamberg, Germany
- IEEE CNS 2013, First IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security, October 14-16, 2013 in Washington, D.C., USA
- 6th GATE Summer School, June 3-7, 2013 at the University of Sheffield, UK
- Homepage of Dennis Kergl
- Publications of Dennis Kergl, as indexed by Google Scholar