Jump to navigationJump to search
European Network of Excellence for the Management of Internet Technologies and Complex Services EMANICS is a Network of Excellence supported by the European Commission Information Society Technologies 6th Framework Program. The network brings together 13 of the best research teams across Europe in the discipline of network and service management.
EMANICS addresses the scalability, dynamics, security and automation challenges that emerge towards the management plane of the future Internet and complex services running on top of it.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Emanics"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Emanics Deliverables
- Emanics WP1 - Vision and Integration Programme
- Emanics WP2 - Virtual Labs and Common Testbeds
- Emanics WP3 - Conferences, Outreach and Education
- Emanics WP4 - Electronic Dissemination Environment
- Emanics WP5 - Standardization and Technology Transfer
- Emanics WP6 - Open Source Initatives & Joint Software Development
- Emanics WP7 - Scalable Management
- Emanics WP8 - Economic Management
- Emanics WP9 - Autonomic Management