|Title:||Routing Schemes for Information Centric Networking|
Lorenzo Saino is a PhD student in the Communications and Information Systems Group (CISG) at the Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University College London (UCL), UK. He received a Laurea degree in Telecommunications Engineering from Politecnico di Milano (Milan, Italy) in 2007 and an M.S. in Telecommunications from UCL in 2008. Before joining the PhD program he worked at Orange Labs for about three years.
Lorenzo is broadly interested in the area of Information Centric Networking (routing, congestion control), design and modelling of network caches and modelling and simulation of computer networks.
- I. Psaras, L. Saino, M. Arumaithurai, K.K. Ramakrishnan and G. Pavlou, "Name-Based Replication Priorities in Disaster Cases," to appear in Proc. of the 2nd IEEE workshop on Name Oriented Mobility (NOM‘14), Toronto, Canada, April 2014.
- L. Saino, I. Psaras and G. Pavlou, "Icarus: a Caching Simulator for Information Centric Networking," in Proc. of the 7th International ICST Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUTOOLS‘14), Lisbon, Portugal, March 2014.
- L. Saino, I. Psaras and G. Pavlou, "Hash-routing Schemes for Information Centric Networking," in Proc. of the 3rd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Information-Centric Networking (ICN‘13), Hong Kong, China, August 2013.
- L. Saino, C. Corora and G. Pavlou, "CCTCP: A Scalable Receiver-driven Congestion Control Protocol for Content Centric Networking," in Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC‘13), Budapest, Hungary, June 2013.
- L. Saino, C. Cocora and G. Pavlou, "A Toolchain for Simplifying Network Simulation Setup," in Proc. of the 6th International ICST Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUTOOLS‘13), Cannes, France, March 2013.