|Title:||Accounting in Context-based Systems|
|Affiliation:||Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen|
|Supervisor:||Gabi Dreo Rodosek|
PhD project description
Context-awareness has received a lot of interest as one founding paradigm to enable pervasive computing. As a prerequisite for on-the-fly adaptation of services, context information has to be captured and processed near real-time in perfect quality. Thus, various context sources in ever changing environments have to interact with different context consumers. This thesis addresses issues from the management of context involving activities such as modeling, exchange protocols, and accounting.
- Hochstatter, I., Duergner, M., Krause, M., A Context Middleware Using an Ontology–based Information Model, In Dependable and Adaptable Networks and Services, 17–24, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS 4606), Springer Verlag, Juli, 2007.
- Buchholz, T., Hochstatter, I., Linnhoff–Popien, C., Distribution Strategies for the contextualized mobile Internet, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 6(1), 40–52, Elsevier, März, 2007.
- Krause, M., Hochstatter, I., Challenges in Modelling and Using Quality of Context (QoC) In Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Mobility Aware Technologies and Applications (MATA 2005), IEEE/IFIP, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS 3744), pages 324–333, Springer, Montreal, Canada, Oktober, 2005.
- Fuchs, F., Hochstatter, I., Krause, M., Berger, M., A Meta–Model Approach to Context Information In Proceedings of 2nd IEEE PerCom Workshop on Context Modeling and Reasoning (CoMoRea) (at 3rd IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communication (PerCom 2005)), IEEE, Hawaii, USA, März, 2005.
- Hochstatter, I., Krause, M., Strategies for On–The–Fly Composition of Context Information Services In 11th International Workshop of the HP OpenView University Association (HPOVUA 2004), vol. 2004, Paris, France, Juni, 2004.
- [_URL_ Homepage] of Iris Hochstatter
- Publications of Iris Hochstatter, as indexed by DBLP